Who and What is Refinery?
- Proactively liaise with clients and their team members to be sure expectations are set and met, and that their programs are successful
- Manage logistics such as event planning, materials procurement and production, shipping and a million other details that will contribute to a five-star client experience
- Manage program schedules, resourcing, consultant work orders and invoices and client contracts
- Travel outside of Vancouver may be required infrequently to assist with onsite event coordination and support
- Travel within downtown Vancouver to investigate venues, shop for supplies and attend client meetings will be required
- Packing, lifting, and carrying items that weigh up to 25 lbs may be necessary in this role
- Work closely with our team to plan, communicate, and execute projects not only within budgets and timeline but with impeccable quality and level of service
- Ensure accurate and timely development of all technical support requirements to support best-in-class virtual facilitation
- Contribute to the ongoing enhancement of virtual program design, development, and delivery
- Support the development of outstanding facilitation-ready visual aids and supplementary documents
- Coordinate, pilot and adapt new virtual program experiences as required
- Provide support to facilitators during virtual workshops on platforms such as Zoom, Webex, and Teams (i.e. breakout rooms, file transfer, etc).
Keys to Success
- Two to four years’ experience in a similar role, preferably doing client-facing project work
- Client-focused – you have experience delivering exceptional service
- Detail-oriented – your attention to detail is scary good; you literally think of everything
- Tech savvy and very comfortable with Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Teams, Webex and Zoom
- Highly adaptable and can excel in ambiguity
- Committed to continued learning for your own development and in service of improving our programs.
- Able to manage and deliver on multiple priorities within challenging and changing time frames
- Above all else, holds themselves accountable
- “Can-do,” proactive attitude; you’ll take the initiative to get stuff done
- Organized, for yourself and for the benefit of others
- Great teammate – you’ll pitch in to help others to achieve team goals
- Besides excellent written/spoken English, written/spoken French and/or Spanish would be fantastic.
- You learned about what we do, how we do it and who we are by checking out our website at refineryleadership.com.
What We Can Promise You
- Challenging work that delivers game-changing results for our clients
- Opportunity to learn and grow in the company and to help others do the same
- A collaborative, friendly, supportive, and fun group of co-workers
- Flexible work arrangements
- Competitive compensation and benefits including an open vacation policy, performance bonus program, and a variety of miscellaneous perks (i.e. company retreats, summits, optional daily workouts, lunch games, coffee chats, office snacks etc.)
Tell us about yourself in a cover letter that accompanies your resume – please don’t skip this part but do feel free to think outside the CV template! If you’re in need of a little inspiration, consider responding to the following question(s):
- Tell us about a memorable learning experience that you can recall, that’s resulted in a perspective/behaviour shift for you. What was it about that experience that was so memorable? What has been the impact of that learning on your personal or professional life?
- What’s something you think you would like to practice doing (more of, less of, or differently) in service of your own development?
- Be thoughtful with this one. If you end up on the team, we’ll be holding you accountable. We take this s*** very seriously!
- What does great leadership look like to you? If you had a magic wand and could instill one quality in all leaders so the world could be a better place, what ONE quality would that be?
We’d love to chat with everyone, however, we will follow up with qualified candidates only.
Thanks for applying to email@example.com!
|San Francisco De Asis #150 Of 306, Vitacura, Santiago||562 298 08170